This is inspired from being denied access to a 'real life' group
because I didn't claim a fantasy Home Stone from the books.
10. They refer to a Home Stone as home stone, homestone, or
Homestone and think it is a place and not a rock.
9. They believe 'karta' is a position and goes so far as to
argue/discuss whether a slave should do this when entering a cyber
8. They believe that if a slave is designated as 'white silk', it
means she is restricted from serving any other Master but their own.
7. They explain how drawn out and beautiful the 'Bazi Tea Ceremony'
6. They refer to a slave's buttocks as 'rask'.
5. They use the word 'ko-lar' to refer to a slave's neckware.
4. They refer to a kitchen as a 'servery'.
3. They refer to Earth as 'Urth'.
2. They call other males 'Brother' and/or other slaves 'sister'.
1. And last but not least - T/they T/think T/this H/helps T/to
C/clarify W/who T/they A/are T/talking T/too A/and S/shows R/respect
T/to T/those R/reading W/who A/are F/free.
© Sajan 2003